Shipping & Returns
All shipping rates are based on the weight, dimension, shipping zip code, and shipping method of products ordered. At The Fix we ship most orders using UPS and FedEx. For all international shipping and domestic small package shipping, such as DVDs or small parts, we use USPS. Packages are always insured for the full value of the order. For your protection and ours, all packages over $50 in value must be signed for upon delivery by the orderer.
The Fix accepts international orders on a case by case basis, we do not accept or process international orders placed online.
- Please contact us via phone or email for international orders. We do not currently process international orders online.
- We declare full value on all items shipped. We WILL NOT declare any item as a gift.
- We only use FedEx or UPS to ship internationally.
- Any Duties, taxes, or customs are the receiver's responsibility.
- All transactions over $500 are only done via bank wire transfer.
- Contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 303.939.8349 for assistance with international orders.
We believe in the quality of our products, but also in your satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with a product, contact The Fix at 303.939.8349 or via email at [email protected], and we will do our best to help you. Please note: items purchased from The Fix may be returned or exchanged only if unused. Frames, components or parts that have been built or installed may not be returned or exchanged for any reason. Original shipping costs will NOT be refunded on returns. If the return is a result of an error made by The Fix Bikes, shipping costs will be refunded.
Send all Returns or Exchanges to our retail location with a copy of your original receipt.
The Fix Bikes
3015 Sterling Cir Unit 100
Boulder, CO 80301
If your items are damaged during shipping, tell the delivery driver immediately or report the incident to us immediately by calling 303.939.8349 or emailing [email protected] Again, packages are always insured for the full value of the order.